Timeline for West Tualatin View Elementary
1884 - A log cabin was donated to use as a school on Barnes Road
1888 - New one room school was built and originally called Swedeville
1926 - Two room school was bulit and named The Tualatin View School on Barnes Rd & Leahy Rd and now owned by Oregon School of Arts and Crafts.
1955 - Moved to present location and renamed West Tualatin View Elementary consisting of 5 classrooms, restrooms, Boiler room and basement (current cafeteria/kitchen).
1958 - Five classrooms added along with library, restrooms, office area, gym and dressing rooms.
1965 - New kitchen with five classrooms added.
1971 - Library reclocated and new storage added
1987 - New modular building and covered play area.
1990 - Parking lot expanded.
1998 - Library was remodeled.
2016 - New playground equipment and ADA ramp was installed